Saturday 1 November 2014

I'M BACK!!

Ahh hello lovelies! :D


I am back, I sincerely apologise for not posting for quite a while! A lot has happened over the past week!


I have moved into my new house and I love love love my new bedroom, it is a converted attack and is basically my dream come true! I have only just got wifi back so I thought what should I do first and ahh of course I decided to blog!! After we get a few things done I will be decorating my room and I have lots of quirky ideas so that's really exciting!


IT WAS HALLOWEEN YESTERDAY AND I WENT TRICK OR TREATING FOR THE FIRST TIME SINCE I WAS LIKE 5!! I did not have an organised outfit but last minute I worked with what I had and turned out being a dead fairy.. interestinggg haha! I will have pictures up soon on my facebook/instagram for you guys to see! There was an event on called 'Twilight night by fairy light' at my local park and the tickets were sold out so my friend and I hiked from my house down to it in the BUCKETING rain, all dressed up and the security guard gave us wristbands for free and they were VIP! We had an amazing night, there was food, lantern walks, live irish music and the best firework show ever! (Although one of the fireworks went into the audience by accident and it was rather scary)!


I have soo many ideas for upcoming blogs so please keep an eye out and get involved!


Much love, E x

No comments:

Post a Comment