Wednesday 8 October 2014

A little introduction

Hello!


Okay, so I'm finding my feet a little here as I'm relatively new to this blogging business. So feel free to teach me as I go!


My name is Erin Loughran, I am 17 and I live in Northern Ireland.


I have Type one diabetes, I have titanium rods on my spine used to correct a major scoliosis (twisted spine), I have suffered with an anxiety disorder all my life, I am in recovery from depression, self harm and have been an inpatient twice, the second visit lasting nearly eight months.


I am a Christian and proud! My faith keeps me battling! I love hearing other people's stories who share different beliefs so please don't feel I am close minded!


My life ambition is to help other people. To use my experience positively by sharing my journey with you all. I am hoping to talk about some issues close to my heart, to be able to communicate with others who suffer from mental health difficulties or any other health problems!


So here we go guys, let's make this blog a good one!


Stay strong,


Love E x

2 comments:

  1. This is so inspirational, you should consider publishing, not even joking rn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Markus! Thank you so much for your kind words! I literally have only just got back onto this blog now!

    ReplyDelete